Summary: As a member of the Retail Technology & Platforms team within the Consumer organization, you will work towards enhancing the experiences for thousands of employees across AT&T’s retail distribution touchpoints, including AT&T Retail, Authorized Retail, and National Retail channels. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about technology as it relates to applications, systems, tools, and future capabilities that will transform employee engagement with our customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: You will be responsible in driving the technology roadmaps that will grow and enhance our world class Retail distribution to Serve Customers First, while Winning as One. This requires that you are strategic minded, execution focused, and able to work across multiple organizations to achieve results.
- You will drive the retail technology strategy while translating that strategy into executable roadmaps encompassing technology solutions with an eye towards improving the customer experience. You will translate business needs into technical solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security requirements.
- You will provide technical guidance in defining architecture, user experience, customer experience, development, testing, and implementation strategies.
- You will help create and drive the design and strategy work associated with Salesforce, BSSe, OPUS, ES2 Self Service Kiosk, Omni and Digital, while aligning with the vision of what the future of retail looks like.
- You will develop partnerships and work closely with numerous stakeholders both within and outside of the organization, and you will provide strategy and technical acumen to these stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of technology and platform solutions that align with strategic business needs. This includes extensive partnerships with Product Development teams, Architecture, User Experience, Operations, Marketing, as well as Field Support and End Users within the retail stores.
- You will be responsible for communicating and providing updates on the alignment of these technology solutions and desired experiences across stakeholders and leadership teams.
Education: Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years relevant, related experience
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Experience in retail technology, retail distribution, architectural design, automation frameworks and user experience testing
- Knowledge of AT&T’s current applications and platforms in place in retail stores today
- Experience collaborating closely with Technical teams including but not limited to Product, Architecture, UX, Development, Testing, & Production Support teams
- Experience working in Agile environment in order to successfully work in a culture of being fast, accountable, and results oriented
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and leadership
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.