Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Consumer Technology experience team is delivering innovative and reliable technology solutions to power differentiated, simplified customer experiences. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future-you’ll create it.
Designs experiences for acquisition, care or product across all platforms using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools. Designs, prototypes and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements to both communicate and move a user efficiently and effortlessly through tasks and experiences. Analyzes strategy and contributes to the design groups efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organizations digital offerings.
Our Principal Product Designers earn between $127,100 -$237,400 Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone.
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advanced knowledge of UX design principles.
- Contributes to the design vision and direction for the product, from research and concept development to design and launch.
- Partner with product managers, other designers, and stakeholders to define product requirements and design solutions that address user needs and business goals.
- Actively identify and track metrics / trends relevant to the success of our product experience goals.
- Can independently manage multiple large-scale projects involving the management of both internal and external talent. -Responsible for applying those levels of knowledge and professional experience to the development of AT&T design processes, roles and resources.
Education: Preferred Bachelor of Science degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, or Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
Advanced degree preferred. Experience: Senior-level, real- world experience in design (8-10 years) with working knowledge of managing projects independently.
Job ID 2328487-2 Date posted 11/28/2023