The Yield & Monetization Analyst will help sustain and grow revenue across customers using our supply side platform, through data analysis and strategic thinking.
We partner with Customer Success, Account Management/Sales, Product, Data Science, and Analytics teams to design, create, and refine quantitative analyses tuned to deliver revenue-driving opportunities and recommendations. We succeed by integrating these insights and tools into existing business processes through close partnerships with our stakeholders.
As an Analyst you will play a key role in identifying new revenue opportunities and executing supporting case studies. You'll provide valuable insights on marketplace trends and identify opportunities where sellers can improve yield via improvements in technical setup or new product features. You will have the opportunity to work closely with cross functional teams and help drive revenue growth through analysis and data visualizations. The ideal candidate brings experience as a data analyst with an understanding of publisher ad monetization, can think strategically, and is eager to take on a variety of projects that will directly impact the revenue of our sellers on our SSP. You must also be self-sufficient, detail-oriented, and have strong data extraction and analytical capabilities.
- Collect, process, and clean data from various sources using API's, SQL, Python, and PowerBI to investigate key marketplace trends, issues and opportunities.
- Assist in developing scalable analytical solutions such as scripts, datasets, models and dashboards.
- Conduct in-depth analysis that helps internal stakeholders better understand key value drivers and growth opportunities.
- Effectively communicate actionable insights across all levels to inform monetization efforts.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including global monetization teams, analytics, data science, and product teams to drive analytical initiatives to completion.
- Deep analytical skills and experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Deep knowledge of modern analytics, reporting and business intelligence tools, including data visualization tools
- Expertise in storytelling using PowerPoint and blending quantitative insights with qualitative research
- Service mentality and the ability to develop relationships with cross-functional peers
PREFERRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- 2-3 years of experience in digital advertising, yield management, data analysis, and/or remnant monetization.
- Quantitative background desired, but flexible if you have demonstrable experience from advertising, finance or consulting analytics
- Outstanding ability to solve problems in an independent and data-driven manner
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable interest in analytical consulting and passion for operational efficiency
- Proficiency with data analysis and manipulation in Excel
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem-solving and collaboration abilities
- Experience with Python, SQL, API’s
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- The ability and confidence to work autonomously as well as being an excellent team player
- A dynamic and flexible personality
- Competitive spirit for driving change
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.