With First Responders. For First Responders.
FirstNet brings public safety their own, dedicated nationwide communications platform to help them save lives and protect communities. For AT&T, it was an opportunity to provide our unmatched network capabilities to help make our communities safer. Now, when disaster strikes, FirstNet will provide open lines of communication to first responders when they need it most.
AT&T has an opening for a FirstNet Subscriber Paid Consultant - to drive FirstNet Subscriber Paid connections across all segments and channels with the focus on execution in the Retail channels of ATTR/AR/R2G. In the Seattle, WA area.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Improve the performance of FirstNet Subscriber Paid in Retail channels and take on the role as the subject matter expert for Subscriber Paid for the Retail Leadership teams and stores in the assigned territory
- Responsible for program management and execution of Agency Verified Subscriber Paid FAN growth from new and existing agencies, while working to drive that traffic into retail points of distribution
- Builds relationships with FirstNet eligible agencies and partner associations, in order to promote FirstNet adoption and gain access to subscribers to increase penetration of products and services
- Makes presentations to FirstNet agencies and/or individual Subscriber Paid consumers in a certain area or territory, to activate FirstNet products and services. Achieves sales objectives
- Processes order for products and services via Retail OPUS. Uses established systems, processes, and procedures to track and report activity
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Experience: 2- 5 years Direct Sales Experience preferred.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.