Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
a given vertical and/or territory, generates sales for delivery of
solutions that meet a wide variety of new customer needs for AT&T
products/services/systems/solutions. With the assistance of support
resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with prospective customers within a given vertical and/or territory.
- Develops new accounts. Leads presentations when presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of entire product/service line.
with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues,
strategies, and priorities to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
consultative selling skills to close highly complex sales involving new
and emerging products/services/systems/solutions within a given
vertical and/or territory.
- Sells in accordance with Company policy, procedures and culture.
- Identifies keys trends and customer needs.
- Leverages industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Owns the initial account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives and other performance metrics.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow revenue.
- Determines best approach to resolve critical issues.
with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site,
communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc.,
related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the
customers premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids,
developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed
solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T
external partners, including design and engineering, and researching
customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.