What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Solutions Consultant Intern, São Paulo
Xandr is making advertising matter, and we’re looking for awesome students to learn with us. If you are excited by a platform that can process hundreds of TB of data and serve tens of billions of ads each day, then Xandr is the place for you. As a Xandr Solutions Consultant intern, you will spend your internship supporting the Solutions Consultants to engage with clients to develop and deliver new or upgraded solutions that enable customers to be successful at running their businesses on Xandr’s platform.
- Analyze campaign and publisher performance and offer recommendations or architect solution designs for improvement.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Sales and Account Management to identify opportunities to increase business growth and adoption of the Xandr platform.
- Be excited and learn quickly to implement our latest product offering with customers, identifying product issues and provide feedback to Product Management.
- You are studying Computer Science or Advertising or a related field in your third to fourth year of University
- Passionate about working
in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Outstanding communication, presentation and organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
- Demonstrable passion for learning advertising technology solutions including, online media buying/selling, DSP and SSP business models and platforms
- English language
knowledge is desirable
About the intern program:
- Significant impact: Projects are designed specifically for you to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of the team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting and unique technical challenges to serve ads across the globe. Our interns are given responsibility immediately after completing onboarding.
- Robust onboarding: Your first week will be spent with your new hire class attending Xandr Onboarding. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be an Solutions Consultant at Xandr.
- Performance management: As an intern, you will be assigned a manager who you'll meet with weekly, and a Recruiting Partner who will be available as a resource for you throughout the internship. They will manage your performance every step of the way, ensure you're getting feedback in real-time, and host two structured performance reviews with you during your internship.
- Mentorship: You’ll have a mentor assigned to you from day one. Your mentor will help you acclimate to our company, meet people across teams, and ensure you have a fantastic internship.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.