What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Xandr’s mission is to build a better Internet. We develop a technology platform that powers the real-time sale and purchase of digital advertising. Our platform is engineered to provide one of the fastest, most reliable, and massively scaled advertising systems in the industry.
Xandr is seeking a Software Engineer to join the Creative team. Creatives (or digital ads) are the transactional unit of online advertising: they are what the user sees. Being that creatives are a core part of our clients’ buying strategies, our products are some of the most heavily used on the platform. We strive to provide intuitive interfaces and optimize our workflows to reduce errors and time to complete tasks.
As a Software Engineer II, you will work in a small agile team with smart, passionate engineers to bring products from inception to production. We strongly believe that collaboration enables better products, so you will work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and other engineers to design solutions. As our applications continue to evolve, you will have a significant voice in shaping which best practices and tooling we adopt.
About the job:
• Collaborate with other engineers to build products that address the needs of our customers
• Design and build user interfaces that are intuitive and leverage the best parts of the stack for each function, partnering with Product Managers, UX designers, and customers to collect requirements
• Participate in design and code reviews to ensure the quality of the products we deliver
• Mentor more junior engineers on designing robust applications and implementing maintainable code
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering building web applications
- Experience with building scalable web services preferred
- Experience with our technology stack preferred: React, Redux, GraphQL, NodeJS, Typescript, and Java
- Experience with databases preferred: MySQL, Cassandra
- Experience planning and implementing cross-functional projects, spanning multiple components, that deliver high-quality products on time
- Experience contributing to long-lived enterprise web applications
- Fluency in English language required
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.