What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
DescriptionXandr is seeking an LatAm Marketing Manager to join the International Marketing team based in Sao Paulo. The main premise of the role is to further develop and promote the Xandr brand across Latam.
The Marketing Manager is entrusted with planning, developing, project managing and executing all regional marketing programs in LatAm, to attract and engage clients and prospects, build and amplify Xandr’s messaging across media buyers, publishers and programmer communities, and drive spend in our marketplace. In this role, you will partner with our LatAm go-to-market teams to build integrated marketing campaigns across the region. You will develop and deliver a set of marketing initiatives, particularly around demand generation, thought leadership, events, PR, research and customer marketing
About the job:
• Support the development of a compelling story for Xandr across Latin America: deploying global messaging narratives that align with our regional go to market priorities
• Develop actionable market insights: monitor competition, understand industry trends, explore regional and segment behaviours
• Build measurable marketing campaigns that help connect clients on the buy and sell sides of our business
• Empower sales teams, customers and partners: build the sales tools and marketing programs that connect key audiences with the right Xandr message at the right time
• Analyse and use the data: dig deeply into Salesforce and third-party data sources to build an accurate picture of the Latam market opportunity
• Continually evaluate: assess the efficacy of all marketing initiatives and projects using detailed and measurable metrics
Qualifications• 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing including demand generation, outbound marketing, marketing automation, content marketing, thought leadership, events, comms and digital.
• Needs to have experience in cross channel marketing, in a b2b tech company or similar.
• Ad tech, programmatic and / or media industry experience is desired but not required
• Ability to work collaboratively with and influence various functional teams and key stakeholders
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Once you’re a part of the Xandr team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) plan, flexible work hours, learning and development opportunities and paid time off. We also provide employee discount on AT&T internet/phone services and DIRECTV. Xandr is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we strive to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.