What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Xandr is making advertising matter, and we’re looking for awesome students to learn with us. If you are excited by a platform that can process hundreds of TB of data and serve tens of billions of ads each day, then Xandr is the place for you. As a Xandr engineering intern, you will spend your internship writing code, pushing it to production, and making an impact on one of our engineering teams.
Engineering is at the core of what we do at Xandr. Our Software Engineers play a pivotal role in developing, improving, and scaling our online advertising technology platform. Our software is complex, massively scaled, and built with a wide variety of languages and tools, lending itself to the most exciting and challenging technical problems.
Creatives (or digital ads) are the transactional units of online advertising – they’re what’s displayed to billions of users. Because creatives – and their quality – are crucial to our clients’ buying strategies, our products are the most heavily used on the platform. We strive to provide intuitive interfaces and optimized workflows to reduce errors and improve efficiency for our users.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build products that address the needs of our customers
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure the quality of the products we deliver
- Deliver well-tested, maintainable and robust code
- You are studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field in your third to fifth year of University
- Proficiency with English language required
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
About the intern program:
- Significant impact: Projects are designed specifically for you to fit your interests and skills. Shape your own role and be a part of the team that is building bold solutions to some of today’s most exciting and unique technical challenges to serve ads across the globe. Our interns are given responsibility immediately after completing onboarding.
- Robust onboarding: Your first week will be spent with your new hire class attending Xandr and Engineering Onboarding. Learn the ins and outs of one of the fastest growing industries and what it means to be an engineer at Xandr.
- Performance management: As an intern, you will be assigned a manager who you'll meet with weekly, and a Recruiting Partner who will be available as a resource for you throughout the internship. They will manage your performance every step of the way, ensure you're getting feedback in real-time, and host two structured performance reviews with you during your internship. Spend your summer immersed in life as an engineer and evaluate if Xandr is the right place for you to join after University.
- Mentorship: You’ll have a mentor assigned to you from day one. Your mentor will help you acclimate to our company, meet people across teams, and ensure you have a fantastic summer.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.