As an industry leader in technology, AT&T is at the forefront of information security with millions of customers relying on us to stay one step ahead of network threats. That’s where our Cybersecurity team comes in to innovate and connect businesses with solutions that bring peace of mind in the most complex environments.
In this role as an Enterprise Sales Account Executive, you’ll use your background building territory and selling information security solutions to develop and execute a territory sales strategy in Latin America.
You’ll run the full sales cycle for both new and existing accounts, putting you in control of meeting your revenue targets through account prospecting and relationship building, negotiating terms and pricing, account planning, and closing qualified opportunities.
Using Salesforce, you’ll track, measure and forecast your daily sales activity to manage your partnerships in the region and keep your goals in sight.
What’s it take to succeed in this position? To start, you’ll need at least 10 years of experience selling account software and services in the information security space. You’ll be highly effective and equally as comfortable working both independently and with a variety of internal and external teams. You’ll also have:
- A track record as a sales leader, consistently exceeding revenue goals, accurately managing pipeline and forecasts, and providing excellent account support with a strong desire for customer success.
- Past success influencing and demonstrating credibility with C-level executives (CIO, CSO, CISO, CTO) to impress the importance of Cybersecurity on their agenda.
- Effective negotiation skills, including procurement, licensing, and professional services contracts.
- A success-driven sales focus, determined to thrive in a dynamic, scaling, fast-paced environment.
- Degree qualification and/or recognised security industry qualifications.
- Native Portuguese speaker with excellent business Spanish and English language skills.
This position will require up to 50% travel in the LATAM region and be based in Sao Paulo as a primary location, with Mexico City considered as a secondary location.
So what do you say? Lock down your career and apply today.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.