What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide daily support of network environment for Projects and Operations; managed by Network Operations Team;
• Perform trouble resolution, providing consistent reports, feedbacks and following correct escalation flow Maintain customers’ networks stable and health;
• Work cross-functionality with Project Management Office, Network Engineering Team to implement new projects on client Data Centers and Buildings;
• Maintain asset database and management tools accurate;
• Maintain documentation up-to-date.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Fluent English
• Expert in configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF
• Expert in configuring and troubleshooting L2 technologies and protocols, including STP, MST, LACP and EtherChannel
• Expert in configure and troubleshoot WLAN environment (Wireless Controllers, NACs, Cisco ISE, Microsoft NPS)
• Proficient with tools to collect network statistic using protocols (SNMP, NetFlow, CACTI, OpenView)
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Security elements (Firewalls, Web Filters, Identity Servers, IPSs)
• Hands-on experience with enterprise networks Certification CCNP (Collaboration is a plus)
• 3-5 years of experience with networking and infrastructure/troubleshooting
• 3-5 years of experience working with enterprise customers delivering infrastructure projects/operations support
• Solid background in Network delivery infrastructure/Model
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• High commitment to business and personal integrity and professionalism.
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in: Computing Sciences, Information System or related areas;
• Cisco CCNP/DP Certification or higher or equivalent
• Cisco Call Manager Certification
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.