Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
• Oversee multiple Program Managers and cross-cut support staff, and maintain situational awareness across efforts, providing regular briefings, status updates, and recommendations to the Government.
• Oversee multiple functional groups with responsibilities to include:
• DCO support teams, CACL teams.
• Organize and support meetings across multiple organizations to include Mission Defense Teams, 14 AF ACCC and multiple base organizations.
• Research and actively collaborate with the Government to develop solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified.
• Coordinate with Air Force leadership, base leadership, and other contractors across multiple geographical locations.
• Oversee and facilitate budgets for program managers.
• Provide relevant input to Government program planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor support personnel and product support integrators.
• Prepare briefings, reports, and informational analyses in support of program initiatives.
• Oversee records management of deliverables and documentation.
• Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status.
• Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
• Provide analysis of delivered technical content.
• Manage CDRL deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements.
• Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems.
• Have a working knowledge of AFSPC cyberspace defense methodology, DCO operations, and Cybersecurity to include RMF and continuous monitoring.
• Participate in customer exercises, after duty hours may be required.
• Travel requirement: Approximately 25%.
Active DoD Top Secret SCI
BS and 4 years’ experience
ITIL v3 Intermediate, must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD 8570.01-M for IAM Level 2 at date of hire
PMP Certification desired
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision. Willingness to travel (note- will include both air and ground transportation). Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.