Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Test Engineer to support the OPS2 program in providing planning, executing, and analyzing the results of qualification and integration level testing.
- Specify, configure, and test routers, firewalls, circuit to packet devices, video encoding/decoding equipment, switches, and other network equipment in the lab and in the field, to determine equipment performance in a variety of test configurations.
- Create, implement, and maintain the System Test Plan.
- Manage requirements (allocation to procedures, test events, status tracking, etc.)
- Develop, execute, and maintain test plans.
- Develop & execute test procedures to support test plans.
- Analyze, document, and publish test data, results and observations in Test Reports.
- Identify, assess, and document deficiencies.
- Create and maintain the requirements Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM).
- Plan, execute, and gain approval for Test Readiness Reviews.
- Participate in cross-functional customer facing integrated product teams (IPTs).
- Adhere to established policies and procedures pertaining to job site safety, security, and time-keeping
TOP SECRET/SCI DOD (#topsecret)
- A Bachelor’s degree in related technical field or equivalent experience and 5 to 7 years of related experience
- Recognized certification in IT systems technology (i.e. Network+, CCNA, Linux, MS, etc)
- Hardware and Software testing experience.
- Experience with IP Networks, Serial Data Comm Lines, Network Management Tools experience, including common circuit/signal testers like Firebird, Fluke, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Current CompTIA Security+ certification
- Experience testing in an Agile, DevOps, and/or Scrum methodology environment.
- Proficiency in relevant industry software products such as DOORS, Enterprise Architect, Quality Center, MS Office, MS Project, MS Sharepoint, etc.
- Experience with conversion of ATM networks and circuits to IPv6 networks.
- Strong technical skills and good oral and verbal communications skills
- Ideal candidate will have VAFB range experience and able to work in Integrated Product Team environments with our prime contractor, other subcontractors, and government/government advisor.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.