Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
• Coordinate with 14AF/A2, 24AF/A2, 614 AOC/ISRD, and other entities as required to develop Priority Intelligence Requests for cyber threats to space systems.
• Contractor shall make recommendations to change prioritization of tasks and defensive efforts, based upon intelligence threats.
• Assist customer on development of new analysis techniques and coordinate with product consumer to ensure expedited product delivery.
• Comply with all customer security requirements, participate in customer meetings, and provide training to junior analysts as required.
• Notify the government of any suspected security incidents in a timely manner, and assist in the investigation of incidents ass necessary.
• Provide expert research and analysis in support of expanding programs and area of responsibility.
• Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for team members.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships.
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; message distribution/retrieval programs; and Analyst Notebook.
• Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of AFSPC and 14 AF.
• Perform records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
• Participate in customer exercises, after duty hours may be required.
• Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop solutions to program problems.
• Travel requirement: Approximately 25%.
Active DoD Top Secret SCI
3 years’ experience
Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD 8570.01-M for IAM Level 1, CSSP Analyst and CSSP Incident Responder at date of hire
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision. Willingness to travel (note- will include both air and ground transportation). Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.