We have a simple motto at Cricket: work can be fun. You're connecting with some pretty awesome people who work hard, play harder, and give plenty of chances to show us what you got. That's perfect, too, because we want to see your best. Smile on, you got a bright future ahead.
Territory: North coastal area of Greater Los Angeles
- Mentors and develops sales associates to ensure consistency and effectiveness of offers and/or promotions initiated by accounts/company and that they are flawlessly executed.
- Customizes and delivers training to fit the needs of each retailer.
- Manages roll-out of company programs, tools, training, and instills a culture of excellence.
- Analyzes business reports for trends and communicates findings to local retailers to develop effective business plans.
- Serves as a liaison between the retail store and company to identify and resolve issues.
- Serves as a point of contact for escalated customer issues and ensures timely and appropriate resolution of all customer issues.
- Plans and participates in events to build and strengthen relationships with dealers.
- Develops sales and training objectives for each dealer to build and achieve sales goals.
- Two years sales experience
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standards
- Ability to clear a Driver's License Check
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Two years indirect sales management experience.