Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with NOC to maintain the LAN
- Documenting system requirements
- Creating application designs
- Writing security plans
- Validating high level designs to ensure accuracy and completeness against business requirements and programming the solutions.
- Resolve design issues and develop strategies to make ongoing improvements that support system flexibility and performance
- Assess technical feasibility of new technologies to enable integration into existing processes
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working on DoD Network
- Strong experience working in MS Win and Lnux OS environment
- Server Administration experience
- Linux servers and systems experience
- Skilled in maintaining a classified LAN
- Ability to follow internal IA guideline
- Experience documenting system requirements, creating application designs, writing security plans, validating high level designs to ensure accuracy and completeness against the business requirements and programming the solutions.
- Experience resolving design issues and develop strategies to make ongoing improvements that support system flexibility and performance.
- Experience assessing technical feasibility of new technologies
Active DoD Top Secret is required, DCID 6/4 is highly desired
Ability to meet customer’s security requirements
CompTIA Security Plus certification (CompTIA SEC+)
Desired Skills Experience and certifications:
- 7 or more years of experience
- CISSP a Plus
- MCS a plus
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.