AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T Senior Radar Engineer provides radar subject matter expertise in specifying, building, evaluating, testing and/or modeling radar systems, particularly large radars performing ballistic missile early warning or space tracking functions. Working with a team of scientists, engineers, and software specialists in the development and use of modeling and simulation applications. Will perform analysis of radar systems and radar studies, including study plan development, scenario design, simulation execution, and post analysis of the simulation results. Will periodically compose and deliver briefings of results.
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Skilled in Analog, digital and signal processing radar domain
- Software requirements analysis, design, code development, testing, and documentation understanding.
- Experience performing study plan development, scenario design, simulation execution, and post analysis of the simulation results. Results will be documented using Microsoft PowerPoint slides and briefed to clients.
- Microsoft Office tool suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Travel as needed. Some US travel by commercial air may be required to give presentations or attend meetings.
BS Degree in EE, CS, Physics and strong mathematical skills
Active DoD clearance and/or US Citizen capable of achieving clearance at DoD Top Secret level. (#none)
- 5 or more years of Radar Systems Engineering experience
- MS or higher degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or physics and strong mathematical skills.
- C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio development tool experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.