Looking for high energy, motivated and experienced candidate looking to have a positive impact on AT&T's cloud platforms as part of the Network CTO organization. The candidate will be a member of the team guiding the evolution of AT&T's cloud platforms in order to support cloud-based network functions running on virtual machines (VNFs) and/or containers (CNFs), including making use of public cloud technologies. The candidate will work with a cross-functional, cross-organization virtual team to define the security architecture and roadmap for AT&T’s target cloud for network functions.
The position will require a combination of hands-on cloud technology testing and proofs of concept; as well, as working with subject matter experts across various platforms and applications to define expected security design, requirements, and practices to which our target cloud must adhere.
Work experience and expertise desired in:
- Technology integration including coordination of architecture, design, lab prototyping (proof of technical concepts), operations, planning/engineering, and development
- Track record of leading successful complex technical collaborations
- Communicating highly complex technical detail and relationships, such as those in platform technology integration strategies and roadmaps, in simple yet precise and accurate manner
- Technology Integration analysis, requirement synthesis and abstraction/layering
- Demonstrated ability to adopt and drive adoption of new technologies in challenging brown field or legacy technology environments
Technical experience or significant exposure desired in:
- Experience implementing AT&T security requirements in a cloud environment
- Unix/Linux OS and kernel patching and CVE risk assessment and remediation
- Unix/Linux OS access control (RBAC / ACL) and AT&T access management tools
- Experience with security scanning tools and practices (source code scanning, static code analysis, dynamic scanning, penetration testing, runtime scanning)
- Industry security best practices and security methodology (CIS benchmarking, etc.)
- Network security practices, policies and technology
- VM and CNF cloud technologies including OpenStack, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with Public Cloud technology
- Software development tools and processes, such as Git, CI/CD, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with Mobility/Wireless Architecture, Design, and Engineering
- Mobility Network and Cloud operations and automation
- Ability to translate business requirements into a technical architecture/design
- Strong leadership and teamwork, including the ability to drive consensus
- Work independently and operate in a high-pressure environment
Note: Unlikely any candidate will have significant experience in all technical aspects of the work. Specialization in a fewareas is acceptable with the ability to grow into others on the job.