AT&T’s new Fiber Light Green organization has been tasked with building and executing an aggressive Fiber Broadband expansion strategy to increase our wireline focus and success in new fiber lit buildings as we build out the AT&T footprint. We’re looking for tech-savvy, self-driven sellers that are passionate about business sales and have the drive to make connections and help customers transform the speed of business.
As a Fiber Sales Manager leading the Fiber Light Green Team, you’ll manage a team to sell AT&T's pre-deployed fiber based broadband network assets. Your team will focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. Your team will partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve customers’ strategic business priorities. We’re looking for tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business.
• Directs and supervises assigned sales account managers who primarily sell on customer premises generate existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/ services /systems/ solutions to ensure achievement of both unit and revenue objectives for customers.
• Formulates sales plan for teams assigned accounts and provides tactical input to leadership.
• Provides input for sales strategies for region.
• Participates in the assignment of territories and accounts to Sales Representatives.
• Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales team in implementing plans.
• Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer problems and participates in important negotiations with key customers and supports large account sales.
• Spends a majority of the time in the field. Requires organizational and technical knowledge sufficient to resolve complex customer problems.
• Territory may be defined by geography, product, channel or specific accounts. Requires extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects of Company products and service.
• Manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports and influences the hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
• Responsible for coaching and developing direct report subordinates.
• Three to five years successful sales management experience preferably in the wireless, data and/or telecommunications industry with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota and solution selling/account management.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong negotiation skills, confidently and aggressively seeks new business.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record, current auto insurance and reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market.
• BA/BS in Business.
• Proven ability to sell complex solutions.
• Ability to present professional image of self and Company.
• Ability to travel.
• Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max, Starz & Epix), DIRECTV (including free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-Verse TV.
Ready to transform the speed of business? Apply today.
Would you like to hear more about this opportunity directly from our team? We’re hosting a virtual event on January 19th so you can learn more about careers in Business Sales. Click here to register and get on the list for our virtual career exploration held on Tuesday January 19th at 1pm PST/3pm CST/4pm EST. Please register by 1/17 to receive all the details!
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.