What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The employee will be responsible to:
• Notify Operations teams of SLA impacts.
• Attend Stewardship meetings with IBM.
• Receive/retrieve Client Requests (CRs), assess and initiate Service Requests (SRs). Track progress and collect implementation details (change dates, etc) within the IBM generated CR in GPS.
• Ensure Service Requests are properly routed to AT&T and the NI Partner.
• Coordinate delivery of basic and intermediate MACD service requests, including order initiation and performance oversight for work performed by the NI Partner.
• Proactive Incident management to avert high severity issues and business impact.
• Leading high severity incidents (Severity 1 and 2) and provide timely business updates/communication.
• Initiating the technical bridges and engage service centers, vendors, suppliers and service providers for service restoration.
• Timely management escalation to maintain proper visibility and ensuring right resource engagement.
• Managing break fix activities during incidents to provide any workaround or fix.
• Presenting incident summary to customers as required after incident close down.
• Creating Root Cause Analysis report for Sev-1 outages
• Preventing problems to IT services, along with the resulting incidents
• Eliminating recurring incidents
• Identifying the root cause of service interruptions and proposing permanent fixes to eliminate the cause
• Submitting a request for change that will implement the fix
• Additional Activities are to diagnose the root cause of incidents and to determine the resolution to those problems
• Review and notify IBM of infrastructure changes that may impact the end customer.
• Communicates schedule changes to IBM and the IBM Custo
Key Competencies and Skills:
Advanced written & spoken English
• Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Project Management
• Change/Incident Management
• Ability to coordinate multiple teams to achieve an objective
• Ability to work under pressure
• Technical knowledge of IT operations (Networking-Telecomm Preferred)
• Works well with others/team work
• Ability to work in a regulated environment
• Good communication
Education and Qualifications:
Cisco Certified CCNA/CCNP
Cisco Certified CCNA/CCNP
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.