Are you ready to have some fun? When you work in Retail, you get to share what you love most about technology with millions of the coolest customers around. From showing off our latest toys to finding the perfect technology solution for an everyday challenge, no day’s ever the same. And with tons of chances for you to keep learning and advancing, it’s a big job with even bigger opportunities.
You came to lead. As a Brand Ambassador you will introduce your retail customers to the future of AT&T technology and services by hosting a concierge style immersive experience. You cultivate this unique relationship by uncovering the diverse needs of each individual customer and skillfully identifying solutions, giving them an opportunity to live in the future they hadn’t even thought of yet.
In our Flagship stores, Brand Ambassadors are part of a collaborative team designing and implementing promotional events to provide hands-on experiences, showcasing our company innovations and demonstrating solutions. Your expert recommendations elevate the sales experience as they are keyed in to the customized solution for the lifestyle of your customer. Guide your customer through our wide range of offerings that complement their passion for art, music, photography, health & fitness, safety and security and you will not only make the sale, you will also reinforce the lasting relationships that sustain the rich history of AT&T.
Success in this role can be obtained in a wide variety of personal styles, but we’ve found that our key players all embody the following:
- High level of communication confidence – both interpersonal and in group settings as an advocate and representative of AT&T.
- Enjoy the healthy spirit of competition – retail sales quotas are real, but so is your team. We are always stronger when we work together.
- Comfort with change – your goals are guaranteed to shift, training programs are necessary. You are always ready to adapt and stretch in our fast-paced environment
- Tapped in to your sales intelligence – making the sale is about understanding your customer, understanding trends, building the relationship and having the skills to bring it all together without losing your audience.
- Work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 25 poundsOperate a personal computer, wireless equipment, and all modern equipment
- Wear company branded clothing
Rounding out these benefits and perks, we also provide:
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
AT&T Sales training will be provided.
You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.
Excellent foundation for not only great customer service. But also great sales experience.
Great company to be employed by and they truly cherish their employees. Great opportunity for advancement and or relocation.
My commute is minimum 45 min on a good day. Besides the traffic, Bay Area cost of living is extraordinarily high.Current Employee – Retail Sales Consultant
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.