Are you ready to have some fun? When you work in Retail, you get to share what you love most about technology with millions of the coolest customers around. From showing off our latest toys to finding the perfect technology solution for an everyday challenge, no day’s ever the same. And with tons of chances for you to keep learning and advancing, it’s a big job with even bigger opportunities.
In our Flagship stores, Brand Ambassadors are part of a collaborative team designing and implementing promotional events to provide hands-on experiences, showcasing our company innovations and demonstrating solutions. Your expert recommendations elevate the sales experience as they are keyed in to the customized solution for the lifestyle of your customer. Guide your customer through our wide range of offerings that complement their passion for art, music, photography, health & fitness, safety and security and you will not only make the sale, you will also reinforce the lasting relationships that sustain the rich history of AT&T.
Success in this role can be obtained in a wide variety of personal styles, but we’ve found that our key players all embody the following:
• High level of communication confidence – both interpersonal and in group settings as an advocate and representative of AT&T.
• Enjoy the healthy spirit of competition – retail sales quotas are real, but so is your team. We are always stronger when we work together.
• Comfort with change – your goals are guaranteed to shift; training programs are necessary. You are always ready to adapt and stretch in our fast-paced environment
• Tapped in to your sales intelligence – making the sale is about understanding your customer, understanding trends, building the relationship and having the skills to bring it all together without losing your audience.
You will also need to perform the following functions with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Stand for long periods of time
• Lift up to 25 pounds
• Operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, and all modern equipment
• Wear company branded clothing
Your incredible customer service skills deserve to be rewarded. Take your future up a notch with our exciting career paths and tuition reimbursement. We want to invest in you with ongoing paid training in a supportive team environment where you can accomplish the goals you have set for yourself. And you can do it all in style with one of our latest devices, discounts on accessories and a spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll gain first-hand experience with the best technology we have to offer, making sure you are an expert when it comes time to close the sale.
Rounding out these benefits and perks, we also provide:
• Medical coverage
• Dental coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Paid time off
Join this team and you will be on a path to leadership, coupled with a strong salary and benefits that fit your life.
Now Hiring for our AT&T Flagship Store located at:
1 Powell St- San Francisco CA.
Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required.
AT&T Sales training will be provided.
You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.
Excellent foundation for not only great customer service. But also great sales experience.
Great company to be employed by and they truly cherish their employees. Great opportunity for advancement and or relocation.
My commute is minimum 45 min on a good day. Besides the traffic, Bay Area cost of living is extraordinarily high.Current Employee – Retail Sales Consultant
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.