Are you ready to have some fun? When you work in Retail, you get to share what you love most about technology with millions of the coolest customers around. From showing off our latest toys to finding the perfect technology solution for an everyday challenge, no day’s ever the same. And with tons of chances for you to keep learning and advancing, it’s a big job with even bigger opportunities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Create a personalized, extraordinary customer experience by qualifying and guiding customers. Demonstrate AT&T innovations in a manner that allows customers to understand how these solutions allow them to live more expansively. Personify the AT&T brand commitment of relentless innovation for human progress; showcase our company innovation that helps bring tomorrow closer for our customers. Provide exemplary service to Flagship customers. Serve as an expert to make confident solution recommendations to customers. Meet minimum sales performance requirements and strive to exceed assigned targets in key priority initiatives. Continuously learn and be highly knowledgeable on emerging AT&T products and services. Act as a concierge; develop appropriate customized solutions for customers. Responsible for learning specialty lifestyle products, for example: music, photography, health & fitness, safety & security, etc. and merchandising narratives within location. Represent AT&T in Community Events & Executive Relations. Execute on promotional events within the store to highlight AT&T sponsorships or services. Execute on training programs determined by the Customer Experience Manager. Appropriately represent the AT&T brand and brand flagship store to the media; must attend media/PR training. Current performance within key priority metrics, including but not limited to, Willingness to Recommend, Net Rep Satisfaction, CRU, Protected Revenue, Accessory Revenue, and Connected Life and Entertainment will be used as qualifications for Brand Ambassador candidacy.
General Essential Functions Which Are Normally Required:
- Possess competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Staying up to date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- Understanding customers’ needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multitasking in a fast paced team environment
- Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays, including occasional overtime
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
- Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
- Position may be commissioned and quota based
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- May be required to wear a uniform
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Familiarity with wireless terminology and AT&T Mobility systems preferred
- Health & Fitness, Photography, Digital Life, Entertainment, Music, or Automotive
- Acts as a role model and consistently sets a good example for his/her work group.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Represents the AT&T brand in a highly positive way to all audiences.
- Demonstrates composure in a stressful environment.
- Easily develops a comfortable rapport and establishes relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Makes others feel at ease to approach and engage with him/her.
- Earnestly believes his/her actions positively impact the AT&T brand.
- Enthusiasm for delighting the customer; zealous desire to address customer needs.
- Brings the brand to life for customers in an experiential way.
Adaptable with a Positive Attitude
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations and a changing job environment.
- Open attitude toward change.
- Ability to overcome challenges while maintaining a positive attitude with employees and customers.
- Enjoys working in a strong team environment where successes are shared.
- Open to sharing resources and time with peers; a great collaborator.
- Proactively initiates conversation with others; does not wait to be approached to start interactions.
- Proactively probes customers to discover interests and needs.
- Applies deep functional skills
- Builds relationships...mutual outcomes
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically
- Continually develops...skills
- Delivers ... performance and results
- Demonstrates awareness of ... trends
- Displays high integrity, honesty
- Drives for Results
- Ignites change through innovation
- Makes decisions quickly…
- Organizational Communications
- Problem Management Process
- Recognizes and seizes opportunities
- Sets and delivers stretch goals
- Social Applications
- Solves Problems and Analyzes Issues
- Takes smart, calculated risks
- Takes Initiative
Excellent foundation for not only great customer service. But also great sales experience.
Great company to be employed by and they truly cherish their employees. Great opportunity for advancement and or relocation.
My commute is minimum 45 min on a good day. Besides the traffic, Bay Area cost of living is extraordinarily high.Current Employee – Retail Sales Consultant
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.