Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
Our Senior Marketing Manager (Field Marketing) will plan for the effective development and implementation of longer term marketing projects. You will also define market requirements to increase product/service volume, revenue, and customer satisfaction and promote customer awareness and field sales effectiveness through marketing communication projects.
• Work prioritization, forecasting, scheduling and coordinating resources within assigned projects
• Coordinate with product management to assess program impact
• Collaborate with sales teams and community partners
• Develop innovative ways to drive traffic to Cricket stores
• Budget management
• Relationship building
• Report on successful campaigns
• Drive results
- Five years marketing experience
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills and proven ability to handle multiple tasks
- Six or more years marketing experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience with database applications outside of Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with project management systems
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.