Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM event management toolset and integration with related systems.
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow core capabilities including the CMDB (including best practices for managing and scaling the CMDB).
- Strong ServiceNow development knowledge of custom applications, module, table and form design and customization as well as knowledge of ITOM Technical Services, Event Rules, Alert Management and Alert Correlation Rules.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Flows incorporating alert management, alert correlation, knowledge management, ITSM and other aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience with Government/Military networks required. 5+ years of experience with ServiceNow with 2+ years focus on Event Management.
- Familiarity with the management of SATCOM or other telecommunications systems required.
- Proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint/Word/Excel).
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 10 years of relevant experience in software or infrastructure engineering and architecture, including ServiceNow
- Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
Secret clearance and be clearable to TS/SCI (#secret)
Desired Certification and Experience:
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification – Event Management
- Familiarity with PMW 146 and/or NAVWAR programs.
- DAWIA Level I-II in program management or similar (e.g., PMP)
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.