The AT&T NGEN Team assists the United States Navy in their goal of providing reliable and secure information services to their shore-based networks. AT&T has an opening for IT Service Delivery Rep Senior to support the NGEN Team, in providing IT Services.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience with some Project Management and Customer Service skills, along with a general understanding of related technologies
- Responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology (IT) Service Management and Delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability.
- This role will leverage processes, utilizing information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectivesPrimary areas of responsibility will be the areas of Incident, Problem, Change and Availability Management
- This role will also ensure that Information Technology has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization
Secret clearance required (#secret)
- IAT-II: Security+ required
- Operating System Certification CCNP; ITIL v3 Foundations
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.