Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing trusted professional support services.
AT&T has an opening to support NAVFAC for developing solution engineering and supporting IoT data integration efforts during the initial phases of multiple projects, as well as providing subject matter expertise during the operational phases of customer engagements for all IoT building control systems installation programs.
- Working knowledge of building technologies and cellular routers: BMS/ICS systems and Cisco LTE routers.
- Working knowledge of control system manufactures such as Siemens, Schneider, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Eaton, Carrier, etc.
- Working knowledge of commonly used building networks and network topologies: Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks, Ethernet/IP.
- Experience maintaining equipment, hardware, and software associated with utility SCADA systems.
- Ability to connect and integrate routers into BMS/ICS via cellular routers, and secure Virtual Private Networks (VPN's).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with routing/switching across Cisco routers.
- Ability to implement and test these solutions to ensure compliance with customer requirements for network security (e.g., ACL's, IPSec tunnels (site to site), Cisco ASA's, port security, etc.).
- Familiarity with security control assessments, STIG Viewer and Secure Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) checklists or benchmarks.
- Capable of conducting system risk and impact assessments.
- Able to integrate projects with Maximo.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
Must be a US Citizen and possess or be eligible for Secret clearance. (#none)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and 4+ (four or more) years of relevant experience; or 2+ years of relevant experience and a master’s degree; or 8+ years of relevant experience and no degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work autonomously on multiple projects.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- CCNA or CCNP certification.
- Assessment and Authorization experience in alignment with the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) process implementation, assessment and documentation.
- Experience with DoD cyber security applications (ACAS, HBSS, SCC).
- Familiar with Authority to Operate (ATO) requirements, System Security Plans (SSP), Security Assessment Reports (SAR), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and related documentation.
- Familiarity with Navy SAR and Work authorization processes.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.