Specific work to be performed includes the following:
- Organize and support working group meetings across multiple organizations.
- Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Sales Projections, Cost Analysis, Cost Modeling, Pricing Strategy, Business Model Analysis, Billing Strategies, Proposal & New Business Development
- Research, provide recommended solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified during design, proposal & contract execution
- Provide working group cost/financial briefs at design & status meetings. Brief should outline, objectives, current status, issues, action items, and other relevant topics.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors, industry partners, Government stakeholders and other internal/external stakeholders on costing, budgeting & pricing issues.
- Manage complex budgets across multiple programs to ensure adherence to DoD regulations.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting more complex financial analysis projects, works on problems of diverse scope including the analysis of financial reports and opportunities.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs.
- Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information.
- Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of financial and other data.
- Oversee and facilitate EITaaS sustainment budgets for program managers on existing and future opportunities.
- Develop and edit program inputs in the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) and Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx) systems to facilitate a final government budget and justification for that budget.
- Provide relevant input to Request for Proposal (RFP) development for sustainment, contractor recompetes, new acquisitions, upgrades, modifications, acquisition strategies, and cost estimations.
- Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of EITaaS programs.
- Perform records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
- Manage and close internal and external sustainment related taskers associated with the execution of EITaaS sustainment activities.
- Orchestrate and execute sustainment management stakeholder forums to ensure alignment of network system sustainment with operational community needs.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
- Provides analysis of proposed costs, contractor Statements of Work, and technical content.
- Ensures adherence to Government acquisition policies, master plans and schedules, and develops solutions to program problems.
- Have a working knowledge of system acquisitions, specifically in Air Force and DoD environments.
- Assist in the execution of acquisition strategies, including drafting Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, Request for Proposal preparations, monitoring deliverables, and attending acquisition related meetings.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
clearable to SECRET (#none)
Baccalaureate degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field or 10 years acquisition/financial/sustainment experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.