Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing specific professional services for the full spectrum of U.S. Navy Information Operations and Battlespace Awareness.
AT&T has an opening for 1 FTE to support NAVWAR PMW 120, in providing government contracting support for Information Operations programs.
- Provide Contract Support for PMW 120
- Program Management Reviews, briefing development, paper authorship, meeting coordination, minutes and action item tracking
- Research acquisition policy, collect inputs from diverse functional teams, and assess and report impacts to program milestones
Secret clearance and be clearable to TS/SCI.
- Five years of government contracts related experience in the following areas: develop acquisition documents and presentations in preparation for milestones and decision reviews; support Spend Plan development, POM inputs, Funding Drills, and Data Calls; familiarity with DoD/SECNAV 5000 instructions
- Proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint/Word/Excel)
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or related field or 5 years of additional experience is required
- Familiarity with PMW 120 and/or SPAWAR programs
- DAWIA Level I-II in program management or similar (e.g., PMP)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.