AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T has an opening for a Client Executive III position supporting our Navy and Marine Corps customer. Candidate will work primarily on Navy and USMC customer premise, create existing/new sales for solutions delivery meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions. With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
- Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs. Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude. Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers. Lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers.
Duties directly related to making sales include:
Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with ATT external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Education: Typically requires a Bachelor degree
Experience: Typically requires 8-12 years direct work experience.
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
6+ years IT/Wireline/Wireless/Cyber experience within DoD, have Navy or Marine or any Other DoD program or account management experience and be willing to do moderate travel throughout the U.S. and out of the U.S.
Clearance preferred not required
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Client Solutions Executive III earn between $103,800-$ 174,400 + $70,000 commissions yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Job ID 2243720 Date posted 01/20/2023