Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Within a given vertical and/or territory, generates sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of new customer needs for AT&T products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the assistance of support resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers.
- Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with prospective customers within a given vertical and/or territory.
- Develops new accounts.
- Leads presentations when presenting products and services that can benefit customers needs.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Partners with prospective clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close highly complex sales within a given vertical and/or territory.
- Sells in accordance with Company policy, procedures and culture. Identifies keys trends and customer needs.
- Leverages industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Owns the initial account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives and other performance metrics.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.