Our Air Force Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing strategic support to the USAF in cyber operations, intelligence and electronic warfare, network engineering, software development, and operational test and evaluation for the full spectrum of Air Force operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Wireless Network Engineer - To support 5G Cybersecurity/Integration at Joint Base San Antonio, San Antonio, TX. We are seeking a self-starter with excellent technical skills who will support the DoD 5G Core Program and serve as a wireless expert who will help survey current and future 5G interoperability requirements, methodologies and techniques, and evaluate on-going and planned interoperability programs.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Expertise in design, development, integration, test, evaluation, and interoperability of DoD 5G Core Program
- Understanding and practical knowledge of the interoperability requirements of 5G core architectures, systems, and networks
- Survey current and future 5G interoperability requirements, methodologies and techniques
- Evaluate on-going and planned interoperability programs
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or relevant technical field.
- Strong Linux, Python, MATLAB skills
- 8+ Years of related engineering experience (An Advanced degree will substitute for experience on a year for year basis)
- Experience working with enterprise system of systems and the vulnerability analysis related to the interconnectivity of these systems
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or relevant technical field
- 7 Years of related cybersecurity experience
- Experience developing custom software / hardware tools to assist in performing reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis
- Knowledge of advanced cyber threats and adversary methodologies
- Experience with 5G technologies, standards, and implementation
- Experience analyzing network protocols throughout all layers of the network stack
- Experience with embedded systems
- Research experience
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.