At AT&T, we are connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways, and we channel our passion for innovation and drive towards the future in support of critical missions that enable our Nation’s defense. AT&T is honored to support Defense customers providing, operating, and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations. Join us in delivering and securing efficient and effective capabilities for our Nation’s warfighters
AT&T has an opening for Tier 2 O365 Lead to support the ArmyUC Contract in providing Unified Communications Soft Client Subscriber Services (UC SCSS).
- The Army UC Tier 2 Office 365 Lead should be able to lead a team of professionals in applying advanced technical skills and knowledge to collect needed information to resolve issues. Office 365 applications that will be supported are Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive Sync, Office Online, OneNote, Outlook WebApp, Outlook Client, Skype for Business Client, and Office Suite.
- The lead shall provide day to day management of Tier 2 staff and SME’s in the successful operation of a network operations center.
- Previous leadership experience in technical operations is required.
- The NOC provides Tier 2 support to Army Enterprise Service Desk (AESD), monitors the Office 365 tenants Monitor, and reviews test performance for potential bottlenecks. The NOC identifies possible solutions and works to resolve issues, including client connectivity, client software distribution, and mobile installation issues.
- Develop and document best practices for supporting the Office 365 application and assist with developing appropriate support model
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates on various Office 365 applications. Write and maintain custom scripts (PowerShell) to remediate issues to support users
- Manage the O365 Knowledge base content Manage email distributions. This includes keeping content in the email templates current so that large mailings can be sent quickly when needed
- Regularly update intranet content as new features appear
- Announce the arrival of new features and describe how to use them in ways that all users can understand
- Aligns proper tenant licenses to users' needs
- Provide training sessions covering O365 tools and best practices.
- Facilitate the client with their Office 365 migration
- Set up administrator and service accounts, install system wide software
- U.S Citizen with DoD Secret clearance or above
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level of II or above
- 5+ years’ experience in any one or combination of O365, Active Directory or other cloud based system, and troubleshooting experience
- Passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues
- Success at working in a team environment where a customer obsessive culture is paramount
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
- Commitment to meet and exceed individual and team KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of O365 Suite and environment
- Understanding of O365 capabilities, plans, service descriptions and features
- Experience with desktop administration
- Experience with remote desktop support
- Knowledge of concepts and best practices relative to call center methodologies
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in support of legacy Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, etc.)
- Demonstrated Insight: the best and the brightest thinking with the capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding
- Demonstrated Execution: ability to take action and follow through
- Demonstrated Results: ability to makes a difference by successfully exceeding expectations on established metrics
- Experience working with US Army clients
- Experience with Defense Enterprise Email
- Experience working with NIPRNet and/or SIPRNet
- At least 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Experience with server and network administration (Windows and/or Linux)
- Experience with ITIL methodologies and best practices
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Understanding of DNS
- Experience with POP/IMAP/SMTP
- A+, Network+, CISSP, or MCP certification
- General Knowledge of Concepts of Networking Fundamentals
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Visio
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Experience with the following troubleshooting scenarios
- O365 set up from start to finish
- Office Suite installation and Activation
- OneDrive synchronization application troubleshooting
- Outlook configuration using POP, IMAP or Autodiscover service
- Mail flow configuration and troubleshooting
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.