AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for a Tier 1-2 Operations Cell Service Desk Support to operate monitoring tools and solutions to provide near real-time visibility of the health and performance of all WAN systems.
- Operate monitoring tools and solutions to provide near real-time visibility of the health and performance of all WAN systems
- Remotely monitor, administer, and troubleshoot network, encryption, VTC, and other devices across the network
- Communicate changes in health and performance of all designated systems across the WAN to the Contractor and Government Program Managers, POCs, and other designated recipients
- Create tickets within the Government identified ticketing system whenever an incident occurs. Create an incident report to resolve issues with the customer.
- Create an After Action Report capturing all data associated with any issues related to the network or conference event
- Generate reports and briefings detailing network and VTC operations, including incidents, performance, health, and other analytics.
- Pro-actively identify, classify, report, and resolve network faults and degradations in coordination with Tier 3 network support and other personnel as required
- Engage and coordinate with outside Agencies, such as DISA and others, to track and resolve network service issues.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Candidate must have a total of 6 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 6 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 4 years, a Bachelors’ and 2 years, a master’s and 2 years of relevant work history
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2239789 Date posted 08/17/2022