AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Evaluation System Architect to apply engineering and architectural expertise against future technology evolution to perform in-depth and complex network design of the customer.
- Apply engineering and architectural expertise against future technology evolution to perform in-depth and complex network design involving all aspects of the TS/SCI WAN network.
- Interact with and design architecture capabilities with lead engineers and government PMO staff
- Determine future bandwidth needs, conduct redundancy planning, and adopt infrastructure configurations according to vendor and industry best practices and standards
- Provide support for designing routing and switching protocols
- Design, develop, build, and test network engineering solutions as part of a team that introduces new technologies and/or improves existing technologies in compliance with established project management processes.
- Lead major project initiatives and develop configurations using expertise in routing protocols, firewalls, datacenter protocols, security requirements and network virtualization.
- Troubleshoot, develop, and design network architectures consisting of multilevel access and multilevel security platforms supporting both CONUS and OCONUS sites.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a master’s and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Proficient on SolarWinds NPM, IPAM, NCM, UDT, NTA, and Network Topology Mapper.
- Managed large-scale projects through proven project management/design practices.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2239677 Date posted 08/16/2022