This position is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert on technical solutions to assist in the account management, revenue generation, and sale of complex/technical products, services, applications, and/or solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of technical products/services/applications/solutions.
• Provides subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales.
• Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
• Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, for complex solutions.
• Develops strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sale.
• Researches and develops customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering.
• May manage and coordinate the sales and/or technical team in support of the sale of products and services to a customer.
• These complex products/services are a priority for the company and requires specific focus and expertise. Typically spends time at the customers premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
• Requires a strong, working knowledge of company products and services. May assist less experienced peers.
Education: Typically requires a Bachelors degree.
Job ID 2231203-2 Date posted 06/21/2022
Experience: Typically requires five to eight years of direct work experience.