Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Lead a collegiate development environment software development team to rapidly produce operational cyber capabilities for US Air Force customers.
- Code-base will be developed in various languages and team composition will flex to meet customer functional and timebased requirements.
- Identify problems in existing software and hardware by isolating vectors and recommend counter-measures in accordance with customer’s direction.
- Utilize an in-depth analysis of software, hardware, or systems proceeding throughout the stack to identify exploitable vulnerabilities or program hooks.
- Use common industry tools such as debuggers (i.e., WinDbg, OllyDbg, etc.), decompliers (i.e., Mocha or JEB), and packet analyzers (i.e., WireShark and tcpdump) to pinpoint weaknesses at kernel or user levels. Analyze specific data to deduce design features or insights relating to malicious logic or tools used to exploit or disrupt cyber operations.
- Dismantle binary samples to improve countermeasures while aiding the comprehension of intent and origin.
- Unpack, decompile, and debug obfuscation techniques used to hide malicious logic code to develop a comprehensive view of the system’s functions and processes.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: - MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar technical discipline. Equivalent experience or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) may substitute. - 6+ years software development. - Expertise in one or more of the following: C, C++, C-Sharp, Python, or Assembly.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen. TS/SCI clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.