Our Air Force Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing strategic support to the USAF in cyber operations, intelligence and electronic warfare, network engineering, software development, and operational test and evaluation for the full spectrum of Air Force operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Software Systems Engineer to support the 90th Cyber Operations Squadron (90 COS), in providing cyber/IT-related capabilities. This support will also provide technical expertise in developing, deploying, and managing solutions exclusively to Federal Government clients’ business needs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities :
- Develop custom software which create effects based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Refine pre-existing code into production grade software based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Identify vulnerabilities in software and hardware
- Analyze and reverse engineer software and hardware systems based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Develop software utilities that assist in managing network resources.
- Document all phases of software development throughout the lifecycle
- Review and coordinate documentation with government/stakeholders for software developed
- Research and document technologies identified by the Government.
- Provide developed capability demonstrations
- May have responsibility for the evaluation of new and existing software products
- May assist other systems programmers to effectively utilize the systems technical software
- Applicant must be TS/SCI eligible, have held a TS/SCI position within the previous two years (#topsecret)
- US Citizenship is required
- 6 or more years of demonstrated software development experience, preferably in cybersecurity.
- Coding languages (C, C++, Java, C#)
- Scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Assembly (x86, x86_64, ARM, MIPS, PowerPC)
- Cyber threat intelligence experience
- Static analysis (IDApro, Ghidra, Radare2, etc.)
- Dynamic analysis (WinDBG, GDB, etc.)
- Network analysis (Wireshark, etc.)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.