Our Air, Space, & Strategic Defense Division supports the warfighter by offering Commercial Network, Engineering and Cybersecurity services to the US Air Force and US Space Force.
AT&T has an opening for Lead Program Manager to support the Air Force, in providing Commercial Network Services.
- Must be PMI or GCPM certified at date of hire
- Former AF member
- Provide personnel management, accountability, assessment.
- Responsible for all government timelines, deliverables, concerns and issues associated with the contract.
- Implement all applicable and necessary management tools to exceed expectations in execution of the contract.
- Oversee multiple Site Leads and Managers and cross-cut support staff, and maintain situational awareness across efforts, providing regular briefings, status updates, and recommendations to the Government.
- Coordinate with Air Force leadership, base leadership, and other contractors across multiple geographical locations
- Provide relevant input to Government program planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor support personnel and product support integrators.
- Prepare and present briefings, reports, and informational analyses in support of program initiatives.
- Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
- Provide analysis of delivered technical content.
- Manage CDRL deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, contract costs, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
- BS and 9 years’ experience
- Air Fore PEO Program Management experience highly desired
- ITIL v3 Intermediate desired
- PMP Certification desired
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.