At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
Our Senior Auditors are responsible for coordinating and administering audit projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Audit responsibilities include the review, analysis, and monitoring of procedures and systems of internal controls within the organization. Review and consult on existing systems and procedures, or in the development of new or modified systems and procedures. Audits financial and operating system processes for information integrity of transaction documents and reports discrepancies. May also execute audits of information systems and data security assignments within established business process controls. Develops recommendations for improving the procedures reviewed.
Exercises judgement within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
Education: Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Business Administration preferred)
Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Professional Certifications: CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
Applications: Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, Visio), data analysis tools such as ACL or IDEA, and TeamMate (electronic workpapers).
Principal Functional Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to think critically, make assessments, and develop conclusions. To learn complex processes quickly, establish credibility with auditees and management, and gather required information
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions
- Professional skepticism and familiarity with the common indicators of fraud
- Knowledge of Primary (i.e., “key”) and Secondary controls and how they support the overall control environment
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, including active listening and presenting findings and recommendations for improvement
- Ability to establish and maintain team-oriented working relationships with co-workers, auditees, and external contacts, and work effectively in a professional team environment
- General knowledge of Application Controls, General Computing Controls, and Sarbanes-Oxley control assessments and their effect on the overall control environment
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: operating systems, applications, databases, networks, cybersecurity, change management, SDLC, and/or computer operations
The workplace designation for this position will be virtual office. Office presence at an Audit Services location in Dallas, Alpharetta, San Antonio or St. Louis is required the third week of each month (Wednesday and Thursday). Additional office presence may be required based on business needs. Relocation assistance is not available.
Our Senior Auditors earn between $77,800 – 116,800. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2309936-1 Date posted 03/17/2023