AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for an onsite SATCOM Training Program/MTT on the assigned Task Order applying and developing understanding of the relation of SATCOM technologies with JWICS WAN operations and how these technologies complement one another. As well as, assisting in developing doctrine for SATCOM technology and Global Very Small Aperture Terminals (VSAT).
- Develop and implement a program of instruction “training course” for Satellite Communications (SATCOM).
- Train on role of SATCOM during offensive, defensive, and stability operations or support of civil authority tasks.
- Develop Programs of Instruction (POI) tailored to train DoD civilian, military, and host nation personnel.
- Create, revise, and maintain the satellite training boot camp.
- Coordinate SATCOM training w/ customers worldwide.
- Create and conduct written and field tests for Global VSAT Forum certifications to maintain DIA's current satellite technology/vendor course/certification program.
- Conduct remote, onsite, and deployed MTT training and instruction for JWICS's current satellite technology/vendor hub training/certification program.
- Possess command of English language.
- Authors POI content to teach students to support JWICS enterprise commercial satellite service terminals IAW DOD SATCOM policy, JWICS enterprise best practices, and global satellite commercial standards.
- Creates and presents instruction on established advanced satellite technology and services to transport JWICS network services securely through commercial teleports, satellites, and network hubs to remote satellite terminals.
- Develop and provide training for how to support the Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) Secured Entry Point (SEP) hubs and support BGAN kit installations to support JWICS missions
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Candidate must have 12 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 6 years of experience OR Masters and 8 years, Bachelors and 10 years, Associates and 12 years or HS and 14 years. Must be compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level 3.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2239586 Date posted 08/16/2022