AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for a Quality Control Manager to serve as the central POC for all programmatic quality issues and report directly to the Task Order PM.
- Serve as the central POC for all programmatic quality issues and reports directly to the TOPM.
- Responsible for implementing task order Quality Control Plan (QCP)
- Ensures QCP is reviewed, updated, and approved by Govt. annually/ as required
- Enforces service deliverable quality standards and performance requirements
- Monitors key aspects of program and contract management, including subcontractor management, recruiting and staffing, management, and linguist support processes and procedures to ensure compliance with contract and TO requirements
- Work with service providers to prepare quality metrics and CDRLS
- Supervise or execute quality inspections, review reports, and advise corrective actions
- Control documents related to quality control functions for release to CDRLS, the KMP, and Government
- Schedule and conduct quality control meetings
- Confer directly with executive management team
- Interface with Government POC representative as required
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a master’s and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Possesses documented Quality Control Training and Certification
- 5 years Quality Control management experience
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2239641 Date posted 08/16/2022