Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Project Manager, Senior Specialist to support the Dept of Defense, in providing Knowledge Management and resources development services in South Korea.
- Support a Joint Staff customer to perform Knowledge Management administration and technical development of Enterprise systems
- Develop and maintain daily Battle Rhythm matrixes and provide support to an operational Joint Staff
- Planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of administrative, program control, and technical personnel
- Development, implementation, and ongoing support services of key Enterprise systems
- Leading the Front-end development, content management, and hosting of client web portal
- Lead multiple subcontractors and vendors to achieve results that adhere to highly technical customer system requirements
- Ten years’ experience plus Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar technical or engineering discipline or sixteen years demonstrated experience in a relevant field.
- Must have 3 years’ experience working on an operational Joint Staff.
- Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Must have knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD) plans, policies, standards, and methods.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be accustomed to interacting with senior DoD Civilian and Military leadership.
Battle Rhythm management experience at the Joint or Command level
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.