Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Air Force Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing strategic support to the USAF in cyber operations, intelligence and electronic warfare, network engineering, software development, and operational test and evaluation for the full spectrum of Air Force operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Offensive Cyberspace Operations Software Test Engineer to support the 346th Test Squadron (346TS), in providing cyber/IT-related testing activities. This support will also provide technical expertise in developing, deploying, and managing solutions exclusively to Federal Government clients’ business needs.
- Plan, execute test, and report findings on the operational telecommunications or cyberspace system in realistic operational environments
- Utilize specialized experience in evaluating, analyzing, maintaining, managing, or improving cyberspace and telecommunications system performance
- Apply manufacturer and government manuals and instructions or similar documents
- Make recommendations to the test customer regarding effectiveness, suitability, and security of proposed software/hardware, documentation, and training applications
- Provide documentation/project tracking and program management reporting
- Coordinate upgrade specifications and schedules with internal or external users to ensure proper integration on an event-based timeline
- Apply knowledge of the Department of Defense Operational Test & Evaluation (OT&E) process
- Develop, present, and oversee documents, briefings, and meetings
- Work effectively and efficiently under general supervision
- Develop Critical Operational Issues (COI), Operational Capabilities (OC), Measures of Effectiveness (NOE), Measures of Suitability (MOS), and Measures of Performance (MOP)
Applicant must be TS/SCI eligible, have held a TS/SCI position within the previous two years, and be willing to take a counter-espionage polygraph if required. US Citizenship is required. (#topsecret)
- Must hold a DoD 8570 IAT Level-II certification or higher
- Knowledge of operational test and evaluation types and applications for evaluating, analyzing, maintaining, managing, or improving cyberspace system performance
- Knowledge of operational test initiation, risk management, planning, execution, data collection, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting activities
- Knowledge of Headquarters Air Force and Air Combat Command Test and Evaluation directives
- In-Depth knowledge of Offensive Cyberspace Operations
- Adept at problem solving, identifying risk, and clearly communicating results and recommendations to decision makers at all levels
- Intermediate level of experience in use of Microsoft Office programs, plus MS Project, MS Visio, and SharePoint applications. Applies knowledge with minimal assistance
- BS/BA Degree – Preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering Management, or Similar. – 6 years’ practical experience may substitute
- Working-level knowledge of Agile software development and practices
- Must be familiar with a variety of the IT field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
4 years’ experience in Cyber Weapons System operations, maintenance, or management
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.