AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for an onsite JCIP Team CND Analyst on the assigned Task Order applying independently managed and scheduled tasks along with extensive knowledge and experience in specialized area of expertise, especially as it relates to the Department of Defense (DoD)..
- Hands-on experience conducting vulnerability assessment and analysis
- Be capable of supporting entire remote site IT security inspections with team members with demanding customers in forward deployed or garrison locations Familiarity working in teams and possessing strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complete requirements to assemble, prepare for travel, maintain equipment for install, and execute site visits to complete WAN network inspections
- Participate as team member onsite while completing network security inspections to satisfy mission objectives
- Fulfill coordination requirements specified with onsite customers to accomplish inspection activities
- Complete requirements to assemble, prepare for travel, inspect onsite IT network environments, and execute site visits to complete network inspections for certification against DoD/IC standards
- Participate as team member onsite while completing inspections to satisfy mission objectives
- Fulfill coordination requirements specified with onsite customers to accomplish security program activities
- Support collection to maintain detailed reporting of systems that provides the program visibility into all network security practices
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Candidate must have 6 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a master’s and 2 years, Bachelors and 2 years, Associates and 4 years or HS and 6 years. Must meet DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 certification requirement.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2239585 Date posted 08/16/2022