AT&T Public Sector & FIRSTNET is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our National Security Team supports the Federal Government, providing, operating and assuring critical services to satisfy their operational requirements.
AT&T has an opening for a software engineer to support the ARBORDALE Contract in providing services to the Federal Government.
Job duties are as follows:
- Accurately translate customer requirements into service features
- Perform current engineering activities on operational services/systems
- Successfully coordinate tasks with other software developers to deliver service features on schedule
- Understand existing code base to augment functional development capabilities
- Develop unit, integration, and regression test plans
- Provide 24/7 support to operational activities
Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to attain TS/SCI clearance. (#clearable) (#ts/sci)
- Knowledge in web-based graphical user interfaces and real-time programming
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Clearable to Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance
One or more of the following:
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with performance monitoring/profiling
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles
- Knowledge of SIP/Telephony protocols
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2235076 Date posted 07/13/2022