Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Develop custom software which create effects based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Refine pre-existing code into production grade software based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Identify vulnerabilities in software and hardware
- Analyze and reverse engineer software and hardware systems based on government/stakeholder requirements
- Develop tools to detect, analyze and neutralize malicious logic traveling through the Global Information Grid
- Develop software utilities that assist in managing network resources.
- Develop tools to capture, analyze and neutralize network and host-based attack methodologies and unknown vulnerabilities.
- Document all phases of software development throughout the lifecycle - Review and coordinate documentation with government/stakeholders for software developed
- Research and document technologies identified by the Government.
- Provide developed capability demonstrations
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: - MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or similar technical discipline. Equivalent experience or Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) may substitute. - 8+ years software development. - Experience in two or more of the following: C, C++, C-Sharp, Python, or Assembly. - Experience with building virtual environments and software integration
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen. TS/SCI Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.