AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications..
AT&T has an opening for an IT Logistics Specialist to support transportation of classified and unclassified intelligence IT equipment throughout the world
- Work customs issues for worldwide transportation
- Work with customers and funding personnel to ensure appropriate funding is available to meet logistic requirements
- Support also includes, but is not limited to assistance in logistics management, equipment and spares database management, shipping and tracking, and managing an operational spares program
- Support receiving, tagging, storing, configuring, and shipping equipment
- Inventory, track, and manage all assets that are part of the JWICS WAN enterprise
- Assist with ordering of materials and supplies from vendors
- Maintain equipment specifications and warranty documentation; develop and track warranty expirations and end of life/end of support hardware reports, create standard purchase orders for the acquisition of materials.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Candidate must have a total of 6 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 6 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 4 years, a Bachelors’ and 2 years, a master’s and 2 years of relevant work history.
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2239369 Date posted 08/15/2022