AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for a Graphics Specialist to assist the Program Management Team in producing graphics to support presentation of contract deliverables.
- Applies knowledge of industry graphics practices, including technical illustrations, design procedures, graphics, photography, printing, and digital delivery
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills using Adobe Creative Suite, SharePoint and Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of graphics and illustration software tools and general artistic concepts such as color matching, layout and formats
- Develops network, data center, and architecture graphics to support IT enterprise documentation
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Candidate must have a total of 6 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 6 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 4 years, a Bachelors’ and 2 years, a master’s and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Requires knowledge and application of multi-media tools including web and video
- General understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards of this area of expertise
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2242200 Date posted 09/06/2022