Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for an Associate Director to support the Cyber & Intelligence Branch.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director-Client Executive of the Cyber & Intelligence Branch, the Associate Director will lead and manage Special Programs
- Manage 24x7x365 Staff responsible for business development and contractual compliance & execution
- Mentors and develops a highly engaged and responsive support team; leads the team in proactively forecasting client needs, diagnosing and resolving technical issues. Ensures that proper staffing and skill levels are maintained
- Works with internal business units, external vendors, client representatives from across the IT community, and technical staff to coordinate and improve delivery of services to the client base. Introduces new services to enhance and optimize the client experience
- Work as a team member to provide escalated technical, policy & partnership support and related services to clients. Diagnose & resolve complex technical problems utilizing relevant computing hardware, software, network & cloud services
- Assists Director-Client Executive with client outreach to review annual expenditures and metrics; participates in business retention and growth planning; solicits feedback to strengthen the client partnership
Top Secret / with SCI eligibility (#TopSecret)
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification; minimum of at least 5 years of cyber and staff experience preferably in large team or matrix settings. Strong people, communication, collaboration and client service skills in addition to strong leadership, management, and technical skills.
Master’s Degree in a technical field.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.